Collaborative Hypertext of Radiology
formed by the invagination of ependyma into ventricles
CP of lateral and third ventricles are continuous
CP of fourth ventricle is seperate
- extends posteriorly to temporal horn
- 3rd and two lateral ventricles continuous at interventricular foramen
the glomus is a localized enlargement of CP
- shape of a "T"
- vertical limb extends from near Magendie's foramen to the fastigium
- horizontal limbs project into CPA cisterns
- found at the posterior part of the floor of the ventricle
Yong H. Hahn, MD - 2 February 1995
Last updated: 1 October 2013
Copyright © 2013, Charles E. Kahn, Jr.